Let’s Be Heard: Sharing Respondents' Pandemic Experiences, Impacts, and Lessons to be Learned in Scotland | Page 9
- We asked: What were your experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- We Asked: What were the impacts of these experiences on you or the people you know?
- We Asked: What lessons do you think should be learned from your experiences?
- Do the interim findings in this report reflect your experiences?
- The Let’s Be Heard approach and methodology
- Let’s Be Heard: Next Steps
Let’s Be Heard is grateful to all who took the time to share their experience with the Inquiry.
Let’s Be Heard expresses its sincerest thanks and gratitude to Scottish Covid Bereaved and Care Home Relatives Scotland and other representative organisations for supporting the project during its design and piloting phases, and for raising awareness of the Inquiry’s listening project in their communities.
We would also like to thank the following organisations for the wealth of expertise and feedback that helped inform this public engagement:
- Age Scotland
- the ALLIANCE
- BEMIS (Black and Ethnic Minority Infrastructure in Scotland)
- Black Professionals Scotland
- British Deaf Association
- Care Home Relatives Scotland
- CEMVO (Council of Ethnic Minority Voluntary Organisations)
- Children and Young People’s Commissioner
- Children’s Parliament
- Educational Institute of Scotland
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Glasgow Disability Alliance
- Human Rights Consortium Scotland
- Inclusion Scotland
- PBW Law
- Refugees for Justice Scotland
- Scottish Action for Mental Health
- Scottish Commission for People with Learning Disabilities
- Scottish Council of Jewish Communities
- Scottish Covid Bereaved
- Scottish Human Rights Commission (SHRC)
- Scottish Trades Union Congress (STUC)
- Young Scot
Finally, we would like to acknowledge and thank all those organisations and community groups that have helped raise awareness of Let’s Be Heard or used our resources, such as the Engagement Guide, to host their own experience-sharing events on behalf of Let’s Be Heard. We are extremely grateful to all the individual hosts for the work they have put in and to the people that have taken time to attend and share their personal experiences.